Most of the women desire to have large and well-shaped bust, but unfortunately, not all of them are determined by nature. Some of the ladies rely on the easy and surefire way to get bigger boobs and how to increase boob size – breast implant surgery. Not all are brave enough or financially well enough to go for breast augmentation surgery in Singapore. Others try natural enlargement techniques such as exercise and massage. And after scrounging the internet, we found that there is another method that promises increasing breast size – foods. According to experts, hormonal imbalance is one of the main reasons for women to have a small bust size. The more testosterone the female body produces, the smaller the breasts. It is said that you can reduce the production of this hormone by consuming certain foods and avoiding others. But is it really possible to increase the breast size naturally with food?
If you are also curious to find out the answer to this question read the following lines.
- 1 Foods to increase breast size: how do they work?
- 2 What determines the size of your breast?
- 3 How to have bigger breasts with food?
- 4 How to increase breast size naturally at home with food?
- 5 Breast enlargement supplements
- 6 What happens if a man takes breast enlargement pills?
- 7 Other options for breast enlargement without surgery
- 8 Which oil is best for breast enlargement?
- 9 Cabbage leaves for breast enlargement: does it work?
- 10 To conclude – how to have bigger breast without getting fat
Foods to increase breast size: how do they work?
No studies have proven that certain foods will help in breast enhancement. However, some women claim they have achieved small changes in their bust size by changing their daily diet. And if we are looking at the factors that determine the breast size we tend to believe that this is possible. Let’s take a look.
What determines the size of your breast?
Bust size in women is determined by several factors. Some of them cannot be changed, but others can be controlled successfully. Before you try to stimulate breast growth, you need to understand how they work.
- Genetics. Female breast size is determined primarily by heredity. In this case, the daughter does not necessarily inherit the genes responsible for the formation of the mammary glands from the mother alone. Ultimately, the genetics of paternal relatives can also affect them.
- Weight. A clear relationship between the size of the mammary glands and the structure of the body can be traced. Skinny girls usually have small breasts, and overweight girls have larger ones. In rare cases, the thin girl will have a gorgeous large bust. Gaining weight is almost always associated with bigger boobs. It means the breast size can be changed with food and diet. If a woman eats a lot and gains weight, the breast tissues also grow. Weight loss has the opposite effect.
- Age. Breast development is observed with age, especially in puberty. It is usually because of hormones like progesterone, estrogen and growth hormone. The development of the mammary glands begins at the age of 10-12 years – this is a period when the number of female hormones in the body increases. From the age of 13, the breast actively grows and until the age of 16-17, it is almost completely formed, although in the next 3-4 years it increases slightly.
- Pregnancy. There are some periods of time when women’s breasts naturally grow. These include pregnancy and breastfeeding. Pregnancy is associated with an increase of estrogen levels, which affects the enlargement of the breast tissues.
How to have bigger breasts with food?
The mammary glands are made up of adipose tissue, so when planning a diet, the emphasis should be on monounsaturated fats. They can be supplemented with the consumption of some of the best foods for natural breast enlargement that promote breast growth foods such as olive oil, nuts (cashews, walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts), sesame seeds, fish, avocado.
You can also eat polyunsaturated fats, which are contained in foods such as white bread, butter, and others. But keep in mind, when including these food items in your diet, the increase will be observed not only in your chest but also on the abdomen and thighs.
Also, there are many other foods to increase breast size such as green leafy vegetables, soy-based products (soy milk, tofu, etc), cow milk, nuts, flax seeds, fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds and so on.
How to increase breast size naturally at home with food?
Here are some of the most popular and best foods to increase breast size:
- Food high estrogen increase breast size. Estrogen is an important hormone occurring in the female body. And what it does is, it makes the growth of the endometrium, it regulates the menstrual cycle as well as makes the breasts grow. So what foods are phytoestrogens (Phyto means plant)? Some of the natural breast enlargement food items include soybeans, soy milk, legumes (peas, beans, chickpeas, lentils). Other estrogen rich foods are dairy products (sour cream, hard cheese, cottage cheese, milk), cereals (rice, oats, barley), fennel, sunflower, flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds. You should also eat foods rich in protein. It helps to increase the muscular layer of the chest and to get bigger boobs or bigger breasts.
- Flaxseed for breast enlargement. When it comes to nutritional goodness, flaxseeds are full of it. When you eat this daily it will benefit every inch of your body. Flaxseed is considered a superfood for women. It contains omega 3 fats and diet rich in this ingredient increase the size of the breasts. How to use flaxseeds? Simply take 2-3 tablespoon of flaxseed with a glass of whole milk and drink this every morning.
- Japanese breast enlargement cookies. It is a tasty and eye-catching promise to make women’s breasts larger. But can eating cookies really take women from an A cup to a B cup or larger? Unlike traditional cookies that oftentimes increase your waistline and backside, the F cup cookie from Japan promises to make your cup size grow by eating just two cookies a day. What’s the secret? These cookies contain Pueraria Mirifica a plant found in Thailand whose root is rich in phytoestrogens that allegedly mimics the effect of estrogen in the human body. However, there is no concrete evidence saying F cup cookies are effective for breast growth.
Breast enlargement supplements
- Saw Palmetto. Saw Palmetto is a plant that is prescribed as a hormonal regulator, as it improves the sex hormones. It is also used by women who want to increase their breast size. It is said that women who take about 160ml of Sao Palmetto extract will start feeling their breasts fuller and firmer only after 1-2 months.
- Fenugreek. It is considered that Fenugreek stimulates breast growth in two ways – it mimics the action of estrogen and stimulates the production of prolactin. Estrogen, progesterone and prolactin are the most important female reproductive hormones. They are also an essential part of the development of breast tissue.
- Fennel supplement for breast enlargement. Fennel is a plant rich in Phyto elements and it is known as a herb that stimulates breast growth.
- Red clover tea for breast enlargement. This herb is one of the most commonly used by women. It contains four phytoestrogens that are thought to provoke breast growth. The herb is taken as a tea.
What happens if a man takes breast enlargement pills?
There is no clear evidence that these pills are effective and safe to use by men.
If you search on the Internet you will find many different types of herbs, pills and breast enlargement creams. However, you have to be careful with them because they may lead to serious complications and side effects. Make sure you consult a specialist before taking any of these supplements.
Other options for breast enlargement without surgery
It is said that chest muscle exercise and massages can be quite effective methods to increase breast size.
- Chest exercises. Some exercises affect the pectoral muscles and help them grow, thus helping you to increase your breast size effectively (and naturally). This is considered one of the best way to increase breast size naturally. Some of the exercises you may want to try are wall ups, chest press extensions, push-ups.
- Massage. Regular breast massage is considered an effective and natural way to get bigger breasts. Breast massage also increases blood circulation as well as the flow of phytoestrogens with the bloodstream to the breasts. This technique also stimulates the production of prolactin. It is recommended to use certain oils when massaging the chest.
Which oil is best for breast enlargement?
There is no clear choice given the fact that each woman is unique. What may work for some may not have results for others. The best idea is to try several different oils and decide for yourself which is the ideal one in your case. There are certain products that are praised for their miraculous effects and these include almond oil, tea tree and lavender oil, flaxseed oil, olive oil as well as balay papaya breast enlargement oil. What kind of oil you will use depends on your personal preferences.
Cabbage leaves for breast enlargement: does it work?
Many women wonder if they can enhance their breasts by eating cabbage. First, we need to clarify – this is just a myth. However, the effect of cabbage on the body cannot be denied. The leaves contain methionine, which has a beneficial effect on the skin. It also maintains breast health because it contains fibres and antioxidants, which fights against free radicals and prevents breast cancer and other breast diseases.
Despite the fact that the female body receives the necessary vitamins and minerals from the consumption of cabbage, we cannot say it has an effect on breast growth.
To conclude – how to have bigger breast without getting fat
Keep in mind, the methods listed above don’t always work for everyone and if they do work the change might take some time and the size increase may only be small. If you want to visibly increase the size of your breasts it may be better to undergo surgery.
Breast implants surgery is one of the most common procedures done in plastic surgery. It is a lot of demand for it as it is very aesthetic and makes the body much more symmetrical.