If you are wondering how to increase breast size and up your self-esteem, you may want to stick around. Almost every woman out there wants to have average-sized breasts but some are inclined to dream big. In the article to follow, you can inspect three approaches to breast enlargement. One is natural and requires some effort on your part. It will save you a trip to the doctor’s office. The others are rather invasive and they call for a preliminary thought process, mental preparation, budget considerations, and more. Continue down the paragraphs to discover one of the best options for you.
- 1 Fat Transfer Breast Size Augmentation
- 2 How to Increase Breast Size Using Implants
- 3 Tips on How to Increase Bust Size Naturally
- 4 Bottom Line on Bust Size Increase
Fat Transfer Breast Size Augmentation
Now, let’s slowly transition into the world of surgery. Another natural but minimally invasive technique to increase breast size is using fat transfer. But don’t get confused by the use of the word natural here. Although it doesn’t involve placing artificial prosthesis inside the breasts, it still requires a surgical intervention. For this reason, it’s not something you can do at home.
This type of breast augmentation is quite sparing because it uses a patient’s own tissue. More specifically, it targets extra fat tissue accumulated in other parts of the body such as the buttocks, abdomen, thighs, and arms. This is how it works. The technician assesses your fat content and determines the harvest areas. Then, they use liposuction to collect that tissue, which is transferred into medical jars for the time being.
The surgeon has to prepare the breasts for the intervention. When the area is ready, they inject the fat into pre-marked sites and distribute it evenly. Technically, there are no incisions, which leaves no scarring in the breast area and promotes shorter downtime.
Fat grafting with liposuction not only improves visually your breasts but also achieves body contouring. Before you jump into this procedure, though, there are a few things to know about your health and suitability.
First off, it’s not that easy to become eligible for it. You thinking that you are a good fit is not enough. A surgeon will have the final say. They will examine you to see if you have what it takes for a fat graft both in terms of medical history and available fat deposits.
If you are skinny, you do not qualify. Having love handles also doesn’t mean that there will be enough fat to harvest for breast enhancement. Your doctor may ask you to gain a significant amount of body weight to meet the criteria and if you are not ready for this, then a fat transfer is not a good option.
Second, certain medical conditions and poor health status might make you a bad candidate for liposuction. Remember, that it is a surgical procedure after all. If you are taking blood thinners or aspirin, you are at risk of bleeding and you should not have liposuction. Also, if you are 40+ years old, your skin may not be as supple and elastic as it should be to make a good recovery after the treatment. Meaning, you may be left with loose skin.
Another thing to keep in mind is that the results you can yield with this treatment are mild and natural. If you want slightly bigger boobs, this one will work. But if you are looking to go more than one cup up – the size that only implants could give you – your doctor will tell you to steer clear from fat graft.
And finally, not all the fat that is transferred to your breasts will survive. The body works in such a way that it flushes waste out when it spots it. You will lose about 30%-50% of the fat that you received. The rest will stay in place for a long time.
How much does fat transfer cost
Fat injections might set you some $10,000 back with the cost going as high as $15,000. Compared to the price of supplements and food, breast enlargement via fat transfer is exorbitant. This is mostly because the process involves liposuction and liposuction is not easy to afford. Health insurance will not cover the expenses.
How to Increase Breast Size Using Implants
Without a shadow of a doubt, this is one of the most common ways of breast enhancement and one everyone has heard of. You probably know hundreds of stories where women once had silicone implants. A number of celebrities have tried the treatment and are not ashamed to talk about it anymore. In fact, these days, it’s pretty common to discuss this kind of stuff.
For the most part, the treatment entails making a cut into the breast. This opening allows the surgeon to insert the implant and set it in place. Then, they have to close the wound and put a dressing on it. As you can imagine, the procedure is complex and requires a pre-determined plan of action. It has a few specifics that need to be clarified.
How much do breast implants Cost
You are probably curious about the implant cost too. Well, it is not a secret that breast implant surgery is a big-budget treatment. A good ballpark figure is $12,000 and up. Now is the time to mention that being an elective procedure, breast implants don’t go through with health insurance. It is difficult to name a price because there are so many factors involved, such as surgeon fees, type and size of implants, medication, exams, aftercare kits, and follow-up sessions, etc.
To begin with, there are several incision sites that help to minimise scarring: inframammary fold, peri-areolar incision (around the areola), and axillary incision (i.e. in the armpit). There is one more option but it is rarely employed these days because it is associated with a higher risk of complications. It is a belly-button incision.
In most cases, the size of the implants determines the approach but there may be other factors. For example, an areola incision will only work if you want normal-sized breasts as it cannot accommodate large implants. Going for the inframammary fold provides a vast work area for the technician and can fit in different sizes of implants.
Position of implant
When it comes to insertion, there are two main methods to go about: over the muscles or under the chest muscles. The latter option leaves mammary glands intact, enabling women to breastfeed after they have had breast augmentation surgery.
However, it may not always be possible to tuck in an implant under the pectoral muscle. In general, the degree of enlargement you aspire to have as well as the implant type to employ will govern the positioning. Your doctor will recommend a certain option. The good news is that the scarring is so small that it’s basically unnoticeable. It will fade over time.
Types of breast implants
Now, what about the material that will go into the breast? This bears as much significance for both the surgeon and patient as the previous factors. Most of the time, patients care about the end result and don’t think much about what is happening on the inside. However, they all want to have a safe journey, amazing aesthetic outcomes, and minimal maintenance sessions.
- Saline implants. This type comes in a salt-based solution wrapped up in a silicone shell. Some are filled mid-treatment (while you are on the operating table) and others are filled in advance (they come manufactured that way).
- Silicone implants. With these, everything is made of silicone. They can mimic a real breast quite successfully, both in terms of appearance and touch. Yet, they pose more risk to the patient if they leak.
Both types of breast implants offer various textures and sizes. Every self-respecting surgeon will have a sample to show you the difference. They can give you before-and-after photos of past customers so you can see in more detail what the final look will be. It is important to remember when looking at each photo that you pay special attention to women with a similar body type as you. One of the new types of breast implants that has become very popular in Singapore are the Motiva implants. This is the best manner to find whether the desired implant type will suit you.
Tips on How to Increase Bust Size Naturally
Before we get into the more serious procedures you can get at a cosmetic clinic, we will throw in several home remedies to try that may help you get bigger boobs. Let’s be honest, there is no magic cure. If you happen to be dissatisfied with your current breast size and you’d like to go big, you will likely need to consider surgery.
But if you are looking for minor visual changes to your chest, then these tips will be a great pointer. So, what is the fastest way to increase breast size? For some, weight gain might be the answer. But if you are not down for that, check out the following options.
What foods increase breast size?
Here are some diet and food tips:
- Papaya. This fruit is touted to help with breast size, especially if combined with milk. That said, you want to shun papaya if you are pregnant. Speak to your doctor about it.
- Flax seeds, fennel seeds, fenugreek seeds. Add some of all of these to your food or massage it into your breasts mixed with some olive oil. You can also chew the seeds if you want to. Don’t go overboard with them. Too much of anything is never a good thing.
- Dairy products. Milk contains fat naturally, which can help increase the fat content in your breasts.
- Soybean. Frequent consumption of soybean and other soy products might be able to affect the size of your chest due to the high content of phytoestrogens.
- Dandelion root tea. It is said to help your body form new breast tissue and cells.
For a more complete food list and information, head on over to our article on how to have bigger breasts with food without going fat.
What non-foods increase breast size a little bit?
Here are more tips on the topic:
- Exercises. Exercises such as push-ups and plank position will help to tighten the breast muscles which may give them a lift. It won’t do much to increase your cup size, though. With push-ups, you have to lower your body to the ground, keeping your shoulders and elbows width apart. Your head should face the floor but there should be no pressure. Now, raise your torso using your arms (don’t just count on your palms to do the trick). Go back to the original position and repeat several times. Wall press/wall-ups/chest press (where you stand in front of a wall, shoulder level, pressing your palms against it with bent elbows) will be beneficial too.
- Cream and supplements. Believe it or not, the market offers creams with a blend of herbs that stimulate breast growth. There also are supplements for that. You can do proper research to see where you can get your hands on these products. Amazon is a good place to start. Of course, your local drugstore might also have these.
- Breast massage. Massaging your boobs will enhance blood circulation in the area.
- Estrogen pills. As mentioned earlier, estrogen is in charge of breast tissue growth, so taking estrogen pills could help increase the size of your breasts. However, that may come at a price. It is not advisable to take any kind of medicine without consulting a doctor first as it can have side effects.
What is great about the above tricks is that they are 100% safe to do. In fact, if you implement some of these into your regimen, your life will improve.
Is this an expensive thing to do? No. This is the most affordable method to improve your breast size and one that will boost your health.
Bottom Line on Bust Size Increase
Now you have a clue as to how to increase cup size in three different ways. As evident from the topic above, some methods are invasive while others aren’t. The ones that involve a visit to the doctor are usually more expensive but also more results-oriented and satisfactory in the long term. Your choice will depend on the desired size of the boobs, budget, and medical history.
At the end of the day, it doesn’t hurt to try exercises and a proper diet that will tone up your arms, hips, legs, stomach and everything in between. You’ve got nothing to lose and you are less likely to regret the results. Plus, it will enhance your health.
Even though genetics make some women more predisposed toward having larger breasts than others, these days everyone can have the size that they want thanks to modern medicine. The fact that so many patients have undergone the treatment so far means that you can see photo after photo with different outcomes and get a bigger idea if you really want to go with surgery.